For a globally successful financial institution located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced and teamoriented Visual Designer starting as soon as possible for 6 months with the option of a permanent position (Ref. 1765).
Your main tasks
- Leads cross-functional product syncs
- Brainstorm and propose new design-led initiatives
- Sketch, ideate and generate new product screens and prototypes
- Perform usability testing (remote or in person)
- Contribute to design sync with the team across the US, Europe and APAC
- Contribute and support our strategy on design systems and unification of our brand experience
- Contribute and administer design training education sessions
- Support the facilitation of virtual or in person workshops
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive experience designing intuitive desktop and mobile interfaces
- Fluency in rapid prototyping and usability testing
- Experience working with global teams on global products
- Knowledge, understanding and interest in data visualization and analysis
- Experience in UI/UX writing and content strategy a huge plus
- Banking experience is an advantage
- Experience in Sketch, Experience with Zeppelin and Java Script is a plus
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
You are an organisational talent with a deep understanding of human-centred design with a developed aesthetic taste? You are as well an a self-starter who can visualise and communicate creative visions?
If so, I am looking forward to your application with a significant portfolio.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
Publiziert am: 11.11.2020