For a successful software company located in St. Gallen, we are looking for a service-oriented Junior Product Manager, starting as soon as possible (Ref. 1763).
Your main tasks
- Manage product lines from market assessment to product launch
- Research and analyse market conditions
- Form business and use cases, so that strategic plans can be developed
- Produce product and service requirements documents
- Assigning priorities to features on the roadmap and setup product roadmaps for product and service launches
- Act as a first point of contact for all inquiries regarding the products you manage
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience within a product management role, preferably in conjunction with software or/and the furniture industry
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst or IT Application Owner
- Technical background with understanding in software development and web technologies
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
Are you a young and self-motivated personality with excellent problem-solving and communication skills and a structured and analytical acumen?
If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you.
Publiziert am: 29.10.2020