For a globally successful financial institution located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced and teamoriented Business Analyst starting as soon as possible for 6 months (Ref. 1767).
Your main tasks
- Create strategic CFO Big Data platform implementation
- Working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Contribute to the data model and data quality management of the Big Data platform
- Gathering and documentation of the business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions
- Preparation and execution of test plans, test cases, coordinating with users and IT during the testing phase
Your Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years working experience of data modelling / data architecture, preferably within the banking or financial industry
- Experience of writing advanced SQL Queries
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of financial products
- University degree in relevant subject
- Experienced in business requirements gathering, analysis, elicitation and clear documentation
- Familiar with big data technologies like HDFS, IMPALA, HUE is a huge plus
- Fluent English, German is a plus
You are a proactive, confident personality with outstandig interpersonal and strong communication skills? You are as well flexible and you can adapt quickly?
If so, I am looking forward to your application.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
Publiziert am: 21.01.2021