For a globally successful financial institution located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced and open minded Business Analyst starting as soon as possible for 6 months (Ref. 1772).
Your main tasks
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Performing requirements analysis and Documenting of results
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Performing different levels of testing and writing test reports
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures of the banks
- Conducting meetings and presentations
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Higher education in business / economics and / or information technology
- 3+ years working experience as a business analyst or a product owner
- Solid understanding of product ownership, agile and scrum principles
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Experience with IT platforms or portals
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Experience in the Regulated Technologies industry or compliance domain within the financial industry is an advantage
- Competency in other applications including, JIRA, Confluence, Balsamiq is an advantage
- Fluent English is a must
You have the ability to quickly understand complex processes and requirements and summarize, you also have advanced technical skills and excellent documentation skills?
If so, I am looking forward to your application.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
Publiziert am: 19.11.2020