For a globally successful financial institution located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst starting as soon as possible for 12 months with the option of a permanent position (Ref. 1746).
Your main tasks
- Prepare special reports required by regulatory authorities
- Direct the organization’s budgets to meet its financial goals
- Oversee the investment of funds, manage associated risks, supervise cash management activities
- Execute capital-raising strategies to support a firm’s expansion
- Oversee the firm’s issuance of credit, establishing credit-rating criteria, determining credit ceilings, and monitoring the collections of past-due accounts
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required
- Minimum 8 years financial and/or accounting experience
- Banking experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, primarily Excel and PowerPoint
- An accounting (CA, ACCA) or management reporting qualification (CIMA) is an advantage
- Knowledge of Essbase is a plus
- Fluent English
You have strong analytical and numerical skills with a customer focus and you have the willingness to go the extra mile?
If so, I am looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
I look forward to meeting you.
Publiziert am: 21.01.2021