For a leading sustainable private bank located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced and open minded Emerging Market Economist
Your main tasks
- Work closely together with the developed markets economists and other strategists in order to ensure a seamless integration of all top-down views along the investment process
- Analyze and forecast economic developments of EM countries with a regional focus
- Prepare and give presentations and communicate macro strategy to internal and external clients
- Hold regular conference calls
- Development of forecast models and scorecards for EM spreads and FX-developments
Your Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Master’s university degree in economics, finance or other quantitative discipline
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience and strong familiarity with financial market developments in EM
- Relevant project management experience
- Work experience in an international organization, central bank or research institute would be an advantage
- Excellent writing skills in English and very good communication and presentation skills
- German and French is a big plus
You have strong prioritization and organization skills, you are familiarity with working in a multicultural and diverse environment and you are as well a teamplayer?
If so, I am looking forward to your application.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
Publiziert am: 16.04.2021